Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Can't recieve mail?

Re: Can't recieve mail?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Kenny wrote:

> "The server responded with an error. Account: 'mail.madasafish.com', Server:
> 'mail.madasafish.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response:
> '-ERR AVG POP3 Proxy

http://tekrider.net/general/misctips.php#avscan

Open the AVG control panel and shut off both Inbound and Outbound mail
scanning. Also uncheck the option to add that silly advertising message
to your email .. you know, the one about "this email is certified as
virus free..."

It is "Receive"

--
-bts