Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > computer router to wireless

computer router to wireless

Judy

connected to internet through through a router. how do I set up my laptop to
use anywhere in the house without hooking up to router.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
You need a laptop with Wireless Card, and a Wireless Router.
Wireless Router has both wire and wireless capacity and if connected to a
Broadband Internet modem. It would make the Internet available to computers
thta are connected to it with wire or wireless.
Wireless hardware is available in any store that sells computer.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...