Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Problem in ACS4.1 and user monitoring

Problem in ACS4.1 and user monitoring

kamal1352 kamal1352 is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,
I have a acs 4.1 and many routers, I set radius protocol between my routers and acs and now I can it, but I need to config routers and acs for this :
If a user telnet to router I can see all commands whise he type in telnet consol
for example if User1 authenticated and type en and password and then type show run I can see all his action in ACS log my router config is:

aaa new-model
aaa authentication login default group radius local
aaa authorization exec default group radius local
aaa authorization network default group radius if-authenticated
aaa accounting exec default start-stop group radius
aaa session-id common
username poweruser privilege 15 password power
ip radius source-interface Fastethernet0/0
radius-server host 192.168.1.5 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646 key test
radius-server directed-request
!
and I select all fields for all logs but I see only start and stop settion
Could you help me?
Thanks
Kamal