Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Web page in a web page ?continue...

Web page in a web page ?continue...

TriplexTrio

>> How to make a little frame on a web page, on a site, and then into that
>> little frame set up picture of another website, it's acutal image. I know
>> how to set up only an image.
>>
>> The frame would be cca 180x180px showing an actal state of another site,
>> how to make that ?
>>
>> Thanks for now!
>>

> This is what I did once but there were people that didn't like it,
> absolute
> positioning for one thing
>
> in the .css
>
> iframe{position:absolute;left:+155px;top:+160px;wi dth:720px;height:410}
>

> in the .html
> <iframe name="frame" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes"
> src="?????.html"></iframe>

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/html/iframe.html

Hi! That solution above which Zach has shown actually works, but how to
make a frame but not in that real web page view, i.e. thatframe show a
middle of a showing webpage and not the very upper-right corner as usual.
Is that workable ?

TriplexTrio

so sorry, it's "upper-left", and i would need to show middle of another
webpage.

Thanks
triplonjo