Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Seeking mock object generator

Seeking mock object generator

Baron Samedi

mockCpp looks good - but "make install" blew up (maybe because I was
using cygwin? I need to investigate that). I did find two .exes, in
the directory tree, though, but when I ran the first program to
generate the XML it blew up on a very straightforward header file. I
will investigate this and maybe ask in the appropriate forum.
Meanwhile ...

Is there a "best " C++ mock object generator or page of comparissions
or can anyone recommend a "good" one. I have a short term (immediate)
need for one whic runs under windows and a longer term (a few months
down the road) for one that runs under Linux. I suppose, though that
since I have access to both it doesn't matter too much, as I won't be
using it too often.

The ability to handle multiple files and recurse subdirectories is a
definite advantage.

Thanks in advance for any help.