Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Pcs on network. One sees other but not vice verse

Pcs on network. One sees other but not vice verse

Jack D

I have a network with a desktop(Vista) connected to a router port. I have a
laptop(XP) connected to an additional port on the router. Te desktop can
"see" the laptop and uses files that the laptop has shared, but the laptop
cannot "see" the desktop. They both in the MSHOME domain. Any advice
appreciated.

Bob

John

Take a look at Vista firewall (or third party firewall on Vista machine).

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...