Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

~BD~

"1PW" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gn072n$613$(E-Mail Removed)...

> MBAM version 1.34 was released today.
>
> Enjoy.
>
> Pete
> --
> 1PW @?6A62?FEH9E=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, Pete.

I am, though, just a little confused. You have said elsewhere that you "only
have eyes for Linux"

MBAM and Linux do not mix, viz:-

a.. Version: 1.34
a.. File Size: 2.74 MB
a.. Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32-bit only).

How would a Windows user know that installing MBAM really is a good thing to
do? Whilst the programme may well remove all manner of 'nasties' from the
machine of a user, how can that user be certain that it hasn't actually
*installed* some badware too?

As you don't use Windows, you would never know, would you? <smile>
--
Dave

nemo_outis

"~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.com> wrote in
news:gn14a8$erd$(E-Mail Removed):

>> MBAM version 1.34 was released today.

> As you don't use Windows, you would never know, would you? <smile>

I don't have leprosy yet I know that rifampicin is regularly and
successfully used to treat it.

Now, with your illogical stupidity exposed, you can go back to your moronic
flame war.

Regards,

~BD~

"nemo_outis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
<snip>

> Now, with your illogical stupidity exposed, you can go back to your
> moronic
> flame war.
>
> Regards,

Do you have the authority to grant me permission to do so, "nemo_outis"?

Dave

nemo_outis

"~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.com> wrote in news:gn21l4$75g$1
@reader.motzarella.org:

>> Now, with your illogical stupidity exposed, you can go back to your
>> moronic flame war.

> Do you have the authority to grant me permission to do so, "nemo_outis"?

To remark that you are a feckin' idiot requires no authority but rather
just ordinary perception.

Now, with your stupidity exposed twice, you can go back to your moronic
flame war.

Regards,

~BD~

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

> You are a pain in the a$$ whether you are posting as; BoaterDave, ~BD~,
> Imbeady2, Beady or whatever 'nym you shift to.
>
> --
> Dave
> Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

I'm not really trying very hard to hide though, am I David?

You like to appear to know the answer to everything, so can you explain to
me in simple terms (before I ask our Trading Standards office) why
Malwarebytes are entitled to charge 19% VAT on their product?

See: https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/?...out&cart=29945

Thanks
--
Dave (BD)

> "~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.com> wrote in news:gn21l4$75g$1
> To remark that you are a feckin' idiot requires no authority but rather
> just ordinary perception.
>
> Now, with your stupidity exposed twice, you can go back to your moronic
> flame war.
>
> Regards,

I note that you have "ordinary perception" so I'll ask *you* if Prevx has
any connection with Malwarebytes. Has it?

What prompts my query? If you follow this link you will note that Prevx is
*also* charging 19% VAT on their products.
https://www.cleverbridge.com/53/?sco...fg=individuals

There is no doubt a simple explanation which is escaping me. Please help!
--
Dave

nemo_outis

"~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.com> wrote in
news:gnni62$7lp$(E-Mail Removed):

>> To remark that you are a feckin' idiot requires no authority but
>> rather just ordinary perception.
>>
>> Now, with your stupidity exposed twice, you can go back to your
>> moronic flame war.
>>
>> Regards,

> I note that you have "ordinary perception" so I'll ask *you* if Prevx
> has any connection with Malwarebytes.

Ask away but that doesn't mean I'll answer. I have better things to do
than become enmeshed in the pointless compulsions of a feckin' idiot like
you.

Now, with your stupidity exposed thrice, you can go back to your moronic
flame war.

> "~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.com> wrote in
> news:gnni62$7lp$(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> I note that you have "ordinary perception" so I'll ask *you* if Prevx
>> has any connection with Malwarebytes.

> Ask away but that doesn't mean I'll answer. I have better things to do
> than become enmeshed in the pointless compulsions of a feckin' idiot like
> you.

Yet answer you did! Thank you.

Please don't be irritated by the fact that you have no understanding of the
error I have highlighted. I'm sure someone of greater intelligence will stop
by with the answer.

Have a great weekend.
--
Dave

nemo_outis

You self-congratuatory blither notwithstanding, you're still a feckin'
idiot.

~BD~

"Tim Jackson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) et...
> ~BD~ wrote:
>
>> You like to appear to know the answer to everything, so can you explain
>> to me in simple terms (before I ask our Trading Standards office) why
>> Malwarebytes are entitled to charge 19% VAT on their product?
>>
>> See: https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/?...out&cart=29945
>>
>> Thanks
>> --
>> Dave (BD)

> Because they are trading out of Germany where VAT is 19%.
>
> Tim Jackson

A sensible answer at last! Thank you, Tim

Maybe that is why it is relevant, too, to Prevx. See ........

https://www.cleverbridge.com:443/53/...fg=individuals

I still think it a bit odd, though, that both Malwarebytes and Prevx are
entitled to add *19%* to their bill. As far as I'm aware MBAM is a US
operation and Prevx a British one. In the USA there is *no* VAT and here it
is just 15%.

Do you (or anyone else) know why such companies wish to "trade out of
Germany" as you put it? Evem Mr Lipman chooses to host his MultiAV facility
"out of Germany".

Did we really win the war?
--
Dave