Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Drop, connect...repeat

Drop, connect...repeat

garywi

Is there a log file somewhere that will tell me why my XP laptop is dropping
its connection?
--
Thanks

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
If you are talking Wireless there is No log that would tell why.
If the signal is lost the Computer can not know why it is lost.
However if you describe better what is your Wireless source and how the
connection is configured could be that someone can find an explanation.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...