Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Medifast

Medifast

Ken & Sandy

Quite a few years ago I went on Medifast. I'm on it again to drop some
weight fast to try and get my blood pressure down. My doctor had cleared me
to do the diet for no longer than two months. I'm at the two month point
now, I've lost 30 pounds. Is there someone out there that is familiar with
Medifast that can explain to the the "transition period" of going back to
normal foods. I don't want to gain all the weight back going off the
shakes, but I know Medifast has this transition plan and I would like to
know what it is.

Ken & Sandy

sorry, I clicked on the wrong NG in my outlook express. Ignore my message.
Sorry.

VictorNesbitt VictorNesbitt is offline
Junior Member

I am truly considering the Medifast diet as well (AGAIN). I was on it a year ago and I lost about 10 lbs the first two weeks. Now I was only 30lbs overweight so it did work just much slower. I'm 5'2 and weighed 150lbs I went down to 134lbs. Due to a me having a thyroid condition I gain the weight back, but now that I'm on meds so I'm losing weight again. I think in conjunction with Medifast it maybe a success. Good luck and I hear ebay is really good with offering cheaper Medifast products.

http://couponnext.com/coupons/medifast-diet-com