Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Help on compiled asp.net

Help on compiled asp.net

rabbit

after compilation I get the following
default.aspx, PrecompiledApp.config and bin folder with the .dll in it.

default.aspx (Contains the following)
This is a marker file generated by the precompilation tool, and should not
be deleted!

PrecompiledApp.config (Contains the following)
<precompiledApp version="2" updatable="false"/>

Bin folder (Contains the following)
..dll

When I upload the above to my Hosting and run it all I get is the
This is a marker file generated by the precompilation tool, and should not
be deleted!

but if run it from within the IDE of Visual Studio it runs fine

can you please explain what else needs to be done in order to work in the
hosting area.

any Idea?

Thanks

George

Your project seems to not support ASP.NET cause it simply shows the content
of default.aspx instead of running it through .NET engine.

George.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...