Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Where to find a Web based chat software

Where to find a Web based chat software

Gustavo De la Espriella

Hi, I'm developing an application in asp.net, and I need to include a chat
module.
I know this may not be the most accurate newsgroup to ask this, but I
couldn't find another one in msnews for this.

Does anyone know of a free, recommended Web based chat that I could use for
my web application?

thanks,
Gustavo De la Espriella