Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > about:mydick

about:mydick

pepperoni@pizza.com

How come this "about" command dont work in the firefox URL line?
Almost everything else does.....
My wife tried it to using her own special word, but that one didn't
work either. I promised her I would not post the word she used...

Ok, on a more serious note, what are ALL the about:______ commands
that can be used? I know there's about:config and aboutrofile

And the funny thing is you can type about:c for config and about for
profile.

Now, about mydick (that's none of your business)

fatsteve

> How come this "about" command dont work in the firefox URL line?
> Almost everything else does.....
> My wife tried it to using her own special word, but that one didn't
> work either. I promised her I would not post the word she used...
>
> Ok, on a more serious note, what are ALL the about:______ commands
> that can be used? I know there's about:config and aboutrofile
>
> And the funny thing is you can type about:c for config and about for
> profile.
>
> Now, about mydick (that's none of your business)

about:crashes
aboutlugins
about:cache
about:robots