Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > News Ticker

News Ticker

Tamer Ibrahim

Hi,
I want to implment a news bar on my website. How can I feed automatically
this bar with news from some online news source and not from my website
database ?
Any ideas or internet sources on how to implment this issue will be hepful.

Alexey Smirnov

On Feb 10, 10:31*pm, "Tamer Ibrahim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to implment a news bar on my website. How can I feed automatically
> this bar with news from some online news source and not from my website
> database ?
> Any ideas or internet sources on how to implment this issue will be hepful.

As an example, take Google News service, download its rss feed and
display on your site. You can find a lot of samples at
http://www.google.com/search?q=import+rss+asp.net

Hope this helps

News Ticker LarsR Java 0 07-29-2004 08:31 AM
Re: Fox News Ticker and Firefox maxo Firefox 0 06-16-2004 04:06 AM
Scrolling news ticker HTML 8 11-19-2003 10:47 AM
News ticker for webpage Steven Pilbeam Computer Support 1 08-07-2003 01:30 PM
Re: Want to create a News Ticker Applet but the Label, Text or TextComponent don't move Roedy Green Java 2 08-04-2003 04:22 AM

Advertisments