Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Blinky Tribute Image

Blinky Tribute Image

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.

www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg

Some of you may have seen the similar image I posted on my Facebook
page. The dates conflict, because I wasn't sure when he actually died
(Saturday night or Sunday morning).

If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That pic was taken
shortly after we met, 15 years ago.

Walt

--

Aingon Atelia aka Minkie Zeeber
Poke out my left I to reply

Kurt Steinhauser

"Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:GJbkl.10464$(E-Mail Removed):

> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>
> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg

[...]

Thanks. The more "recent" pics are more like what I'd imagined Blinky
to look like as opposed to the pic with Cheech and Chong.

--
Cheers,
Kurt

Keyser Söze

Walt Hodgson <"Aingon Atelia" <(E-Mail Removed)>> wrote in
message news:GJbkl.10464$(E-Mail Removed):

> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>
> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg
>
> Some of you may have seen the similar image I posted on my Facebook
> page. The dates conflict, because I wasn't sure when he actually died
> (Saturday night or Sunday morning).
>
> If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That pic was
> taken shortly after we met, 15 years ago.
>
> Walt

On a serious note, what was the reason he croaked - you said in an earlier
post you found him, so does one assume his heart gave way or what?

--
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

> "Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:GJbkl.10464$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>>
>> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg

Here's one of a more manageable size:

www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt_sm.jpg

> [...]
>
> Thanks. The more "recent" pics are more like what I'd imagined Blinky
> to look like as opposed to the pic with Cheech and Chong.

The C&C one is pretty much what he looked like when I met him. The most
recent ones are the ones in the blue ball cap. Those were taken at the
Pomona drags in November. That was a fun day.

--

Aingon Atelia
(E-Mail Removed)

Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)

> Walt Hodgson <"Aingon Atelia" <(E-Mail Removed)>> wrote in
> message news:GJbkl.10464$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>>
>> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg
>>
>> Some of you may have seen the similar image I posted on my Facebook
>> page. The dates conflict, because I wasn't sure when he actually died
>> (Saturday night or Sunday morning).
>>
>> If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That pic was
>> taken shortly after we met, 15 years ago.
>>
>> Walt

> On a serious note, what was the reason he croaked - you said in an earlier
> post you found him, so does one assume his heart gave way or what?

He had some kind of cough that led to something worse. The official
cause of death will not be released for another 60-90 days, but it's
looking like some kind of pneumonia.

--

Aingon Atelia
(E-Mail Removed)

Keyser Söze

Walt Hodgson <"Aingon Atelia" <(E-Mail Removed)>> wrote in
message news:3pdkl.4270$%(E-Mail Removed):

>> Walt Hodgson <"Aingon Atelia" <(E-Mail Removed)>> wrote in
>> message news:GJbkl.10464$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>>>
>>> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg
>>>
>>> Some of you may have seen the similar image I posted on my Facebook
>>> page. The dates conflict, because I wasn't sure when he actually
>>> died (Saturday night or Sunday morning).
>>>
>>> If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That pic was
>>> taken shortly after we met, 15 years ago.
>>>
>>> Walt

>> On a serious note, what was the reason he croaked - you said in an
>> earlier post you found him, so does one assume his heart gave way or
>> what?
>>

> He had some kind of cough that led to something worse. The official
> cause of death will not be released for another 60-90 days, but it's
> looking like some kind of pneumonia.

So, he must have been ill before that and that the pneumonia was a
subsequent condition, yes?

--
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

Keyser Söze

Walt Hodgson <"Aingon Atelia" <(E-Mail Removed)>> wrote in
message news:9Adkl.4271$%(E-Mail Removed):

>> Walt Hodgson <"Aingon Atelia" <(E-Mail Removed)>> wrote in
>> message news:3pdkl.4270$%(E-Mail Removed):

>>> He had some kind of cough that led to something worse. The official
>>> cause of death will not be released for another 60-90 days, but it's
>>> looking like some kind of pneumonia.

>> So, he must have been ill before that and that the pneumonia was a
>> subsequent condition, yes?

> He got steadily worse over the course of about a week and a half, then
> showed some improvement, although he said he was very weak. Then
> Saturday he couldn't stand. Sunday he was gone.

And his illness was what exactly?

--
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

Whiskers

On 2009-02-10, Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson) <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>
> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg
>
> Some of you may have seen the similar image I posted on my Facebook
> page. The dates conflict, because I wasn't sure when he actually died
> (Saturday night or Sunday morning).
>
> If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That pic was taken
> shortly after we met, 15 years ago.
>
> Walt

Thanks )

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Old Gringo

On Or About This Time And Date In History Aingon Atelia (Walt
Hodgson) Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::
> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>
> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg
>
> Some of you may have seen the similar image I posted on my Facebook
> page. The dates conflict, because I wasn't sure when he actually died
> (Saturday night or Sunday morning).
>
> If anyone's wondering, I'm the guy in the Goofy hat. That pic was taken
> shortly after we met, 15 years ago.
>
> Walt

Thank You for sharing.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

cybercat

"Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Omdkl.4269$%(E-Mail Removed)...

>> "Aingon Atelia (Walt Hodgson)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:GJbkl.10464$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> For those of you who are interested, I just made and uploaded this.
>>>
>>> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt.jpg

> Here's one of a more manageable size:
>
> www.blinkynet.net/mz/LeeTribute_txt_sm.jpg
>
>> [...]
>>
>> Thanks. The more "recent" pics are more like what I'd imagined Blinky
>> to look like as opposed to the pic with Cheech and Chong.

> The C&C one is pretty much what he looked like when I met him.

What is C&C?

OT: Tuesday Tribute Frisbee® MCSE 57 05-08-2006 05:30 AM
Tribute to the great eddierox eddierocked MCSE 13 06-07-2004 10:21 PM
TRIBUTE.."my computer" problem Computer Support 2 12-07-2003 04:39 PM
RE:RE:Tribute..sorry..problem with "my computer" Computer Support 1 12-07-2003 04:26 AM
RE: TRIBUTE Harry Chiba Computer Support 2 12-07-2003 02:36 AM

Advertisments