Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > JavaScript and Windows User Control on ASP.NET site

JavaScript and Windows User Control on ASP.NET site

Jakub Gutkowski

Hi,

Dose anybody knows how to call JavaScript function in C# Windows User
Control?

I use Windows User Control as smth like ActiveX, 'coz I need to call
functions from my User Control from JavaScript - same as You can do it with
ActiveX (just put objectId dot and name of function). But know, one of my
functions in User Control need do call a javascript function, which is
placed on aspx site.

I reed about Registerstartupscript and is not what I want, i need smth. like
JSObject in Java Applet, it is possible to do it in C#? can I call from my
User Control placed on the site a javascript function placed on same site?

Best regards,
Jakub G.