Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Creating email input to hidden address.

Creating email input to hidden address.

DLU

Jonathan N. Little wrote:
> DLU wrote:

> I showed you how, earlier in the thread.

Yes I have it on a page but have not got it up and running yet.
Had a major failure on my main machine and ave be getting it up and running.

Also, I have to figute out how to integrate it into the page.

--
***************************************
* This is the Spammish Inquisition *

Raymond Schmit

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:59:37 -0800, DLU <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Raymond Schmit wrote:
>> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:05:32 -0800, DLU <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>> Thanks for the concern. However that is one reason I want to be able to
>>> put the addresses in the server, and get them off the site.
>>>

>> You may create a form while the submit button starts a php page where
>> a mail is sent to your mailbox. Your mialadress is used by the php
>> coding without being present on the website.

>That is what I want to do. I just have not figured out how for now.
>I can start a form so I guess I have to play with it for awhile.

You may start reading :
http://email.about.com/cs/phpemailtips/qt/et031202.htm
http://www.buildwebsite4u.com/advanced/php.shtml

Anyway it's better to not follow simples examples on internet to avoid
spammers...
In the: "if (mail($recipient, $subject, $mail_body, $header); //mail
command
))"
Use a fixed literal for: $recipient
for: $subject
and also for: $header

All zones from your form must go into the $mail_body variable.