Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Blinky Memorial Gathering

Re: Blinky Memorial Gathering

Old Gringo

On Or About This Time And Date In History Aingon Atelia (Walt
Hodgson) Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::
> Hey all.
>
> Sorry about the crossposting, but I need to collect ideas for Blinky's
> real-world memorial. Basically, I am looking to find out how many
> people would be interested in such a gathering. It would be taking
> place in the Los Angeles area, and due to scheduling issues, it will
> have to be pushed off until around the end of this month.
>
> It would be nice if someone would be willing to join me in saying
> something at this gathering. Please feel free to contact me at the
> address below.

So Sorry, No flights out of Marfa until late August.
With respect, I am truly sorry for your loss.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

Blinky The Dead Shark

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 21:04:33 -0600, Old Gringo wrote:

> So Sorry, No flights out of Marfa until late August.

Walk.

**** respect, send money.
--
Blinky No Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups killed me

Old Gringo

On Or About This Time And Date In History Blinky The Dead Shark
Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::
> On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 21:04:33 -0600, Old Gringo wrote:
>
>> So Sorry, No flights out of Marfa until late August.

> Walk.
>
>> With respect..

> **** respect, send money.

The root of all EVIL.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.comm

Keyser Söze

Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:j4hkl.4285$%(E-Mail Removed):

> On Or About This Time And Date In History Blinky The Dead Shark
> Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::
>> On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 21:04:33 -0600, Old Gringo wrote:
>>
>>> So Sorry, No flights out of Marfa until late August.

>> Walk.
>>
>>> With respect..

>> **** respect, send money.

> The root of all EVIL.

And I'm still trying to find the main root!

--
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

Old Gringo

On Or About This Time And Date In History Keyser Söze Stumbled Over
To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::
> Old Gringo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:j4hkl.4285$%(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> On Or About This Time And Date In History Blinky The Dead Shark
>> Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::

>>> Walk.

>>> **** respect, send money.

>> The root of all EVIL.

> And I'm still trying to find the main root!

If you should happen to fine it, enjoy as I like spending money, good
or evil.