Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Crystal Report and ASP.Net

Crystal Report and ASP.Net

Frederico Barbosa

Can I export my report to Adobe Acrobat PDF (Portable Document Format) or
RTF (Rich Text Format) from the Crystal Reports report designer in WEbForms?
If so, how?

Richard

Munsifali Rashid

Download and install the Office Supply Demo from the Crystal Decisions
website - http://www.crystaldecisions.com/prod...et/default.asp
and then look at the source code for the ExportReport.aspx page. It's in
VB.NET, but can easily be converted to C#.

Hope this helps,

Mun

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...