Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > BBC iplayer / 4OD same problem

BBC iplayer / 4OD same problem

Lepak Nerat

"Delivery Manager has stopped working" whenever I try to download a
program, works fine streaming, but D/L a real problem.

I googled this and can up with a raft of comments targetting kontiki,
kservice

Followed advise on found pages used kclean to rid system of kontiki
uninstalled 4OD and iplayer, registry cleaned using wise reg cleaner.
re-installed same problem. bah

Vista 64 ultimate with all patches. using firefox as broswer, even tried
disabling ESET anti virus, still no joy.

Thanks in advamce.
Lepak