Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Refreshing with passed variables

Refreshing with passed variables

Bart Lynn

I have a page that shows some machine info. To separate each machine, a
location and a machine number is passed to the aspx page. I'd like the page
to refresh every 5 mins. I've tried the <Meta refresh > tag, but I can't
find the correct syntax to included the passed variables. Anyone ahve a good
solution for that?

Bart

Natty Gur

Hi,

Append the parameters as hidden fields in the page Form.you can get
those values on the server side from Form collection.

Natty Gur[MVP]

blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377