Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > getting a "Window Authentication" Login failure...

getting a "Window Authentication" Login failure...

Twitch

Turns out I can only use Windows Authentication for the website. So I ask
again. Is there a way or method of knowing when a "Window Authentication"
logon fails? Maybe a system exception I can catch? or an event?

Thanks.

Twitch

Okay, I think I found a possible solution and I'd just like to share.

I'm just creating another ASP.NET app in a directory that has anonymous
access and have an aspx page that displays the "login Failure" message to
the user as well as run some code that stores the login failure for auditing
purposes (along with the client ip, etc)

Thanks.

news:gnpub.1$(E-Mail Removed)...