Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Parameter incorrcet

Parameter incorrcet

detap

Hi I ran CHKDSK /f on my hard drive and I got this message
(CHKDSK /f the parameter is incorrect) Iam unning XP pro.
Version 2002 sevice pack 2
with a AMD Athlon (tm) 64x2 Dual
core processor 4000+
2.10 GHz,1.87 GB of ram
thank you

Evan Platt

On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:12:15 -0800, "detap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi I ran CHKDSK /f on my hard drive and I got this message
>(CHKDSK /f the parameter is incorrect) Iam unning XP pro.
>Version 2002 sevice pack 2
>with a AMD Athlon (tm) 64x2 Dual
>core processor 4000+
>2.10 GHz,1.87 GB of ram