Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Telecom obliged to provide service?

Re: Telecom obliged to provide service?

Richard

Collector€NZ wrote:
>> The cynic in me says they have made a pact with the devil (or at least
>> with Telecom) and will actively discourage other providers getting
>> connectivity into the complex.

> I hear Ombudsman and com Com here

Really you need to find if telecom and/or sky are paying the same for
access to have their equipement and cabling in place, if not then I
think you have something very valid to pursue.