Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I will need help and advice from all you good people when...

I will need help and advice from all you good people when...

Keyser Söze

.... I hace my new pwinter.

So, please bone up on the PX800FW in readiness to answer my questions.

I thank you!

--
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,

Mike Easter

Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 23:33:49 +1000
> ... I hace my new pwinter.
>
> So, please bone up on the PX800FW in readiness to answer my questions.

That product number is for the .uk, not for the US where I am or .au where
you are.

Epson Stylus Photo PX800FW Photo All In One Printer with Fax and WiFi

Advanced googlewebsearch:

Your search - PX800FW site:epson.com - did not match any documents.
Results 1 - 9 of 9 from epson.co.uk for PX800FW
Your search - PX800FW site:epson.com.au - did not match any documents.

.... but anyway, now that I've got that straightened/sleuthed out, I can
see epson pages on it.

--
Mike Easter

Keyser Söze

Mike Easter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gmpkfa$1cv$(E-Mail Removed):

> Keyser wrote:
> Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 23:33:49 +1000
>> ... I hace my new pwinter.
>>
>> So, please bone up on the PX800FW in readiness to answer my
>> questions.

> That product number is for the .uk, not for the US where I am or .au
> where you are.
>
> Epson Stylus Photo PX800FW Photo All In One Printer with Fax and WiFi
>
> Advanced googlewebsearch:
>
> Your search - PX800FW site:epson.com - did not match any documents.
> Results 1 - 9 of 9 from epson.co.uk for PX800FW
> Your search - PX800FW site:epson.com.au - did not match any documents.
>
> ... but anyway, now that I've got that straightened/sleuthed out, I
> can see epson pages on it.

Thanks Mike - I'll let you know how I get on, and if I have any problem,
I'll ask for your advice.

Ta.

--
In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties,