Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > LSA Shellu

LSA Shellu

Stuart

There is this startup item 'lsass.exe' that runs from 'c:\documents and
settings\' and tries to enter in my registry 'LSA shellu'

I have tried various spyware utilities such as Malwarebytes ,Super
antispyware etc.
Malwarebytes finds it and puts it into quarantine but every time I
reboot my PC it still comes back as a start up item..my firewall wont
let it send anything if thats what it does, Super antispyware doesnt
find it all ,how do i rid myself of this once and for all? If indeed it
is a trojan

Whiskers

On 2009-02-09, Stuart <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> There is this startup item 'lsass.exe' that runs from 'c:\documents and
> settings\' and tries to enter in my registry 'LSA shellu'
>
> I have tried various spyware utilities such as Malwarebytes ,Super
> antispyware etc.
> Malwarebytes finds it and puts it into quarantine but every time I
> reboot my PC it still comes back as a start up item..my firewall wont
> let it send anything if thats what it does, Super antispyware doesnt
> find it all ,how do i rid myself of this once and for all? If indeed it
> is a trojan

See if this page helps
<http://ask-leo.com/what_are_lsass_lsassexe_and_sasser_and_how_do_i_kn ow_if_im_infected_what_do_i_do_if_i_am.html>

--
-- Whiskers

D word conflicts from techies about trojan and LSA ellis_jay Computer Support 5 04-18-2005 06:56 PM
LSA Shell _Not_Known_ Computer Support 2 05-17-2004 11:41 PM
Win 2000 Prof and LSA Executable and Server DLL access Dugie Computer Support 1 04-19-2004 02:54 PM
Win 200 Prof and LSA Executable and Server DLL access Dugie Computer Support 1 04-19-2004 02:48 PM
LSA Executable and Server DLL george Computer Security 0 04-14-2004 01:58 PM

Advertisments