Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Help

Outlook Help

jfl

I had to reinstall office pro 2003. When I click on Outlook I get the
message "Business Contact Manager has encountered a problem and needs to
close. I cannot open Outlook. Help?

Evan Platt

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 23:43:09 -0500, "jfl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I had to reinstall office pro 2003. When I click on Outlook I get the
>message "Business Contact Manager has encountered a problem and needs to
>close. I cannot open Outlook. Help?

First google search for
business contact manager has encountered a problem and needs to close

http://www.indigoimage.com/blog/2008...nager-has.html

Dan C

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 23:43:09 -0500, jfl wrote:

> I had to reinstall office pro 2003. When I click on Outlook I get the
> message "Business Contact Manager has encountered a problem and needs to
> close. I cannot open Outlook. Help?

Best thing to do in this case is to format your hard drive.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

jfl wrote:

> I had to reinstall office pro 2003.

Why?

Did you UNinstall it first? Maybe that will help.

--
-bts