Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > 100% Pass..!! CCNA=1200$,CCNP=3500$,CCSP=5000$,CCVP=5000$ WithoutExams and Study(Pay After Check Results)

100% Pass..!! CCNA=1200$,CCNP=3500$,CCSP=5000$,CCVP=5000$ WithoutExams and Study(Pay After Check Results)

CertExpert..!!!

Need Not To Give Exams By Urself.!!
Need Not To Study.!!
Need Not To Go Anywhere.!!
Need Not To Waste Money In Dumps.!!
Need Not To Pay Anything In Advnace.!!
Get All Certificaites At Ur Doorstep.!!

Contacts ;-
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) ( yahoo messenger, Msn messenger,google talk
messenger for chat facility able on same email id)

We are the professionals in certification test and have built good
relationship with dozens of international authorized testing centers
(Pearson Vue and Thomson Prometric). You can get your certifications
at home without taking the tests yourself, since we can pass various
certification tests.

We provide services for different IT certifications, including : MCSE
MCSA MCDBA MCSD MCAD MCP CCNA CCNP CCDA CCDP CCIP CCVP CCSP CCIE
ORACLE OCP SUN SCJP LPI And Many More.

We have professional instructors to take the exams for you. Safety,
reliability and swiftness are guaranteed to our clients.

Clients Have To check Results on Vendors Official Websites and Only
then they Have to pay Us.
These Things shows Our Authenticity.!!

what things we need from the candidates:-
1. candidates full name ( that they want to appear on their
scoresheets and certificaites)
2. candidates full address ( for certificaiton delivery)
3. candidate any photo id proof colour scan copy
4. candidate phone number with country code

Procedure :-
Clients has to provide us the above things then our professionals do
their exams and then provide results to the clients.after that they
has to pay Us..

prices :- ( all prices are in USD)
Microsoft Any exam :- 250$
ccna :- 1200$
ccnp :- 3500$
ccsp :- 5000$
ccvp :- 5000$
Comptia A+ :- 1600$
Comptia Network+ :- 1000$
comptia Security+ :- 1000$
server+ :- 1000$
ccda :- 1000$
ccdp :- 3500$
ccie Writtern :- 2000$
Check point :- 1100$( each exam)
Citrix ( each exam) = 700$
CIW ( each exam) = 700$
Cwnp :- ask price first
Ec-council :- 1000$ ( each exam)
ITIL :- 1500$
LPI :- 1000$ ( each exam)
Novel :- 700$ (each exam)
Oracle :- 1000$ ( each exam)

New bundles :-
Mcp+mcsa+mcse2003 = 1850$
Mcp+mcsa+mcse+mcdba = 2500$
Mcp+mcsa+mcse+mcse2008 upgrade+mcsa2008 upgrade = 3000$
Mcse 2008 = 2500$
Ccna+Ccnp = 4500$

Payment options ;-
Western union Money Transfer