Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Larry King Live!!!!11111!!!!

Larry King Live!!!!11111!!!!

Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 17:18:36 GMT, Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 10:52:50 -0600, §ñühw€£f wrote:
>
>> G. Morgan <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming pile
>> of<(E-Mail Removed) id>:

>> Fund
>>>
>>>You do know Larry King is Jewish right?

>> As is Jon Stewart, your point? Oh...lesse...hmmm...reading down the rest
>> of the thread its clear from Aardvaaarks poast that you ASSume that I'm
>> some kind of raving anti-semite. Wrong as usual, pinhead
>> I grew up in Tucson and most of my friends were jews. Smoking pot with
>> jews is fun.
>> I highly reccomend it.
>> Carry on.

>I think perhaps he may be one of these strange people who thinks that if
>you criticise the US government or its policies you must be either un- or
>worse, ANTI-American.
>
>In much the same way, these people think that because you have been
>promoting aid efforts for the Palestinians in Gaza (<www.dec.org.uk>) you
>must be, by the same kind of warped logic, an anti-Semite.
>
>Oh well, it takes all sorts, dunnit?

Let's see, you gleefully predict the demise of Israel. You happily and
joyfully say you could care less if they all lived or died. You refuse
to acknowledge that Palestinian Arabs are land thieves who want to take
back land that isn't theirs, etc...

Perhaps not an anti-Semite, but definitely not neutral as you so
transparently are attempting to portray yourself as.

Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 20:34:17 -0600, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 19:41:12 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
><Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 17:30:53 -0700, §ñühw¤£f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
>>>President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
>>>with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
>>>Governor Sarah Palin’s anti-conservation record.

>>Sarah Palin in not anti-conservative, idiot.

>ConserVATION...not conservative you nitwit.

Whatever, Lookout, I don't care about the conversation. I was just
saying that Sarah Palin is not anti-conservative like the OP was saying.

§ñühw¤£f

G. Morgan wrote:
> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
>
>>> You do know Larry King is Jewish right?

>> As is Jon Stewart, your point? Oh...lesse...hmmm...reading down the
>> rest of the thread its clear from Aardvaaarks poast that you ASSume
>> that I'm some kind of raving anti-semite.
>> Wrong as usual, pinhead

> Damn. I can't call em' all.

My first employer was jewish...etc...etc...just because I criticise
Isreals *government* dosn't mean I'm a bigot.

>> I grew up in Tucson and most of my friends were jews. Smoking pot with
>> jews is fun.
>> I highly reccomend it.

> Cool, I'll give that a try one day.

It prevents alzheimers!
^_^

>> Carry on.

> Very well.
>
> How was the show? I was channel surfing and stopped on it but they were
> talking about something else.

I ****ed up. I was going to catch it but forgot and watched Rachel
Maddow instead.

--
http://www.palindeception.com/
http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 19:59:09 -0700, §ñühw¤£f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>My first employer was jewish...etc...etc...just because I criticise
>Isreals *government* dosn't mean I'm a bigot.

Wow, that is almost like working with black folks. I can tell you are
truly open-minded and evolved.

Having a Jewish employer is almost as good as growing up in a mythical
Jewish neighborhood in Tucson where blunts grow on the trees.

Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 20:01:21 -0700, §ñühw¤£f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
>> On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 17:30:53 -0700, §ñühw¤£f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
>>> President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
>>> with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
>>> Governor Sarah Palin’s anti-conservation record.

>> Sarah Palin in not anti-conservative, idiot.

>0_o
>
>I want what you're smoking...

Get it from your imaginary Jewish cabal of blood drinking cannabis
growers.

§ñühw¤£f

Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 17:30:53 -0700, §ñühw¤£f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
>> President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
>> with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
>> Governor Sarah Palin’s anti-conservation record.

> Sarah Palin in not anti-conservative, idiot.

0_o

I want what you're smoking...

--
http://www.palindeception.com/
http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

My question for you Englandistanians is this:

Why in the hell do you all dislike Jews so much and just can't seem to
suck up to and give up enough to any variety of Arab or Muslim that
comes your way?

I mean, I know there is a long history of dislike for the Jews in many
parts of Europe. I understand that. Generation upon generation upon
generation has passed down this bitterness for the Jews to their
children. That is just how you guys are.

But, my goodness, can't you think for yourself? The Jews don't really
kill babies and drink their blood like many of you used to think. They
aren't really taking over the monetary distribution channels and ruling
the world's banks, etc...

They mostly respect whatever culture they find themselves in, are great
additions to the workforce, stay pretty much to themselves, normally
highly educated and intelligent and are usually cleaner than Europeans
in diet and hygiene.

Yet, you guys really, even to this day, have an inherent dislike of
them.

Now, on the other hand, Arabs are mostly uncouth, uneducated, don't
clean their bodies correctly and are malodorous, they absolutely hate
you because of the color of your skin and your apparently wicked ways,
they want to kill you, they do kill you, they then laugh about it and
mock all of you and threaten you in your own cities, they receive just
about all the dole outs, large majorities of them are complete bums,
etc...

But the Europeans just can't seem to get enough of them and never, ever,
ever have a bad word for them or about them.

Very odd. Seems like you morons need to wake the **** up.

Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 22:38:40 -0600, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 21:57:40 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
><Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:
>
>>My question for you Englandistanians is this:

>You can tell that you don't have a pertinent point to make when you
>make up words.

Well, dummy, if languages were static there wouldn't be many more words
being used than there were by cavemen. Just grunts and whistles.

Bet you grunt a lot when you are with those Muslim men you adore so much
don't you?

Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 00:04:58 -0600, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 23:35:36 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
><Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 22:38:40 -0600, Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>You can tell that you don't have a pertinent point to make when you
>>>make up words.

>>Well, dummy, if languages were static there wouldn't be many more words
>>being used than there were by cavemen. Just grunts and whistles.
>>
>>Bet you grunt a lot when you are with those Muslim men you adore so much
>>don't you?

>Oh ya..there are thousands of muslim men in Alabama.
>You're nothing more than the typical dumbass Alabama redneck. You
>can't even excel at being stupid.

There you go, let your regional bigotry expose even more of your innate
animosities? You provincial twit.

How many other subsets or groups or types of people do you despise and
consider yourself better than? I mean, other than Jews and Southerners?

G. Morgan

§ñühw¤£f wrote:

>>>ConserVATION...not conservative you nitwit.

>>Whatever, Lookout, I don't care about the conversation. I was just
>>saying that Sarah Palin is not anti-conservative like the OP was

>saying.
>>

><reads once>
><reads again>
><rubs eyes>
>
>AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
>THE STUPID!!!!
>IT BURNS!!!!

I know! Is that glaring or what?

I was going to reply to this one last night but I refreshed the group and lost
my place.
--

"Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/...d_goat_thief_5