Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Larry King Live!!!!11111!!!!

Reply
Thread Tools

Larry King Live!!!!11111!!!!

 
 
hwf
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-07-2009

Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
Governor Sarah Palins anti-conservation record.

The show will air live tonight on CNN at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific
time, and replayed at midnight Eastern/9 p.m. Pacific.


--
http://www.palindeception.com/
http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
G. Morgan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-07-2009
hwf wrote:

>Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
>President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
>with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
>Governor Sarah Palins anti-conservation record.


You do know Larry King is Jewish right?
--

"Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/...d_goat_thief_5
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Aardvark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-07-2009
On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 01:00:19 +0000, G. Morgan wrote:

> §ñühw€£f wrote:
>
>>Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
>>President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
>>with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
>>Governor Sarah Palin’s anti-conservation record.

>
> You do know Larry King is Jewish right?



What might THAT have to do with the OP?


--
The month of March in this year of 2009 sees the centenary of the laying
of the keel of the most famous (or infamous) ocean liner of all time, RMS
Titanic, at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic>
 
Reply With Quote
 
MJP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-07-2009

"hwf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gmikgc$hm8$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
> President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight with
> Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose Governor
> Sarah Palins anti-conservation record.
>
> The show will air live tonight on CNN at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific
> time, and replayed at midnight Eastern/9 p.m. Pacific.
>
>
> --
> http://www.palindeception.com/
> http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com


and someone cares about this?


 
Reply With Quote
 
G. Morgan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-07-2009
Aardvark wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 01:00:19 +0000, G. Morgan wrote:
>
>> hwf wrote:
>>
>>>Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
>>>President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
>>>with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
>>>Governor Sarah Palin?s anti-conservation record.

>>
>> You do know Larry King is Jewish right?

>
>
>What might THAT have to do with the OP?


Nothing, except the author has made his opinions pretty clear about Jews.

--

"Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/...d_goat_thief_5
 
Reply With Quote
 
Aardvark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-07-2009
On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 01:18:20 +0000, G. Morgan wrote:

> Aardvark wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 01:00:19 +0000, G. Morgan wrote:
>>
>>> §ñühw€£f wrote:
>>>
>>>>Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action
>>>>Fund President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live
>>>>tonight with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to
>>>>expose Governor Sarah Palin?s anti-conservation record.
>>>
>>> You do know Larry King is Jewish right?

>>
>>
>>What might THAT have to do with the OP?

>
> Nothing, except the author has made his opinions pretty clear about
> Jews.



He probably has nothing whatsoever against Jews. So please explain why
you bringing up the religious persuasion of a television host has any
bearing on the content of the OP.


--
The month of March in this year of 2009 sees the centenary of the laying
of the keel of the most famous (or infamous) ocean liner of all time, RMS
Titanic, at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic>
 
Reply With Quote
 
Aardvark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-07-2009
On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 02:20:11 +0000, G. Morgan wrote:

> Aardvark wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 01:18:20 +0000, G. Morgan wrote:
>>
>>> Aardvark wrote:
>>>
>>>>On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 01:00:19 +0000, G. Morgan wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> §ñühw?£f wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action
>>>>>>Fund President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live
>>>>>>tonight with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign
>>>>>>to expose Governor Sarah Palin?s anti-conservation record.
>>>>>
>>>>> You do know Larry King is Jewish right?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>What might THAT have to do with the OP?
>>>
>>> Nothing, except the author has made his opinions pretty clear about
>>> Jews.

>>
>>
>>He probably has nothing whatsoever against Jews. So please explain why
>>you bringing up the religious persuasion of a television host has any
>>bearing on the content of the OP.

>
> **** right off now please.


No.

> I wasn't talking to you.


Yes, you were.





--
The month of March in this year of 2009 sees the centenary of the laying
of the keel of the most famous (or infamous) ocean liner of all time, RMS
Titanic, at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic>
 
Reply With Quote
 
Aardvark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-07-2009
On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 10:52:50 -0600, §ñühw€£f wrote:

> G. Morgan <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming pile
> of<(E-Mail Removed) id>:
>
>>§ñühw€£f wrote:
>>
>>>Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action

> Fund
>>>President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
>>>with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
>>>Governor Sarah Palin’s anti-conservation record.

>>
>>You do know Larry King is Jewish right?

>
> As is Jon Stewart, your point? Oh...lesse...hmmm...reading down the rest
> of the thread its clear from Aardvaaarks poast that you ASSume that I'm
> some kind of raving anti-semite. Wrong as usual, pinhead
> I grew up in Tucson and most of my friends were jews. Smoking pot with
> jews is fun.
> I highly reccomend it.
> Carry on.



I think perhaps he may be one of these strange people who thinks that if
you criticise the US government or its policies you must be either un- or
worse, ANTI-American.

In much the same way, these people think that because you have been
promoting aid efforts for the Palestinians in Gaza (<www.dec.org.uk>) you
must be, by the same kind of warped logic, an anti-Semite.

Oh well, it takes all sorts, dunnit?


--
The month of March in this year of 2009 sees the centenary of the laying
of the keel of the most famous (or infamous) ocean liner of all time, RMS
Titanic, at Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast.
< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic>
 
Reply With Quote
 
G. Morgan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-07-2009
hwf wrote:

>>You do know Larry King is Jewish right?

>
>As is Jon Stewart, your point? Oh...lesse...hmmm...reading down the
>rest of the thread its clear from Aardvaaarks poast that you ASSume
>that I'm some kind of raving anti-semite.
>Wrong as usual, pinhead


Damn. I can't call em' all.

>I grew up in Tucson and most of my friends were jews. Smoking pot with
>jews is fun.
>I highly reccomend it.


Cool, I'll give that a try one day.

>Carry on.


Very well.

How was the show? I was channel surfing and stopped on it but they were
talking about something else.

--

"Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/...d_goat_thief_5
 
Reply With Quote
 
Ctrl/Alt/Del
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-08-2009
On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 17:30:53 -0700, hwf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>
>Just a quick note to let you know that Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
>President Rodger Schlickeisen will appear on Larry King Live tonight
>with Ashley Judd to talk about Eye On Palin -- our campaign to expose
>Governor Sarah Palins anti-conservation record.



Sarah Palin in not anti-conservative, idiot.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Larry King pulling low punches richard Computer Support 2 12-13-2009 10:37 AM
King King DVD - which poster? janey3white@yahoo.com DVD Video 4 11-23-2005 04:32 PM
Re: Birthday suit Larry Bawls while he Foams Birthday suit Larry Computer Support 1 04-22-2005 05:51 PM
ActiveX apologetic Larry Seltzer... "Sun paid for malicious ActiveX code, and Firefox is bad, bad bad baad. please use ActiveX, it's secure and nice!" (ok, the last part is irony on my part) fernando.cassia@gmail.com Java 0 04-16-2005 10:05 PM
lesure suit larry robert Computer Support 3 02-03-2005 10:04 AM



Advertisments