Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Find out during AuthenticateRequest if request will have Session

Find out during AuthenticateRequest if request will have Session

Sandor

I am writing a custom authentication module. During
Application_AuthenticateRequest, I need to know if the Request will have the
Session object later. E.g. in the case of an asmx request, I need to know if
Session is enabled for the called web method or not.
Is this possible?