Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Need help

Need help

kerrymt@gmail.com

I suspect my lover has been involved with someone else, they have
lately been very secretive about their Gmail and I suspect that is how
they are communicating. How can I hack into the account to see - I
only want to do this once so don't need a permanent solution - not
even sure if there is a difference.

Frank Merlott

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) explained on 05/02/2009 :
> On Feb 5, 6:54*am, Frank Merlott <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) formulated on miércoles :
>>
>>> I suspect my lover has been involved with someone else, they have
>>> lately been very secretive about their Gmail and I suspect that is how
>>> they are communicating. *How can I hack into the account to see - I
>>> only want to do this once so don't need a permanent solution - not
>>> even sure if there is a difference.

>> You are right, there is no difference between hacking a Gmail account
>> only once or many times, in a court of law the prison sentence would
>> likely be the same.
>>

> you right I have hired a private investigor now instead

Assuming you are sharing computer with your wife, you dont need to hack
her Gmail account to read the emails, simply go to internet explorer
cache and it should be stored there.

Since you have legitimate access to the computer which is in part
yours, you would not breaking into anybone's account, and likely be
legal.

It is perfectly possible to read someone else's email by accident in
shared computers.

--
Privacylover: http://www.privacylover.com