Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Maximum memory/rows in a Datagrid

Maximum memory/rows in a Datagrid

Kagu Kagu is offline
Junior Member

Does anyone know the maximum amount of memory that a DataGrid can store? Or the maximum rows that a DataGrid can hold?

I need to find the source of my display problem (for a large amount of data) by finding the answers to these two questions that I can't seem to figure out. Can anyone direct me to documentation, or maybe suggest another forum??

THANKS!