Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Footer DataBind

Footer DataBind

Jim Heavey

Hello, I create a footer and I place all the controls I
needed to add a record with an "Add Button". All looks
good execpt for the columns in which I attempted to bind
them to a datasource. I bound 2 DropDownList to 2
different Datatables. I am using the same code that I
used with the <EditItemTemplate> and it works just fine
when I go to edit a column.

Why is the footer not binding and what do I need to do to
make it bind?

Any way to reorder how a datagrid is drawn (header/footer/items vs.header/items/footer)? Henrik ASP .Net Datagrid Control 1 07-06-2006 12:23 AM
BUG in DataBind? After .DataBind there are more DataGrid Items than DataSet Rows! Michael ASP .Net Datagrid Control 0 12-29-2003 07:47 PM
Databind Jay ASP .Net 3 07-28-2003 09:57 PM
Datagrid doesn't refresh after databind - (Damn It) Admin ASP .Net 0 07-08-2003 03:35 AM
Me.databind() stops button handlers? Ante Perkovic ASP .Net 0 06-30-2003 07:46 AM

Advertisments