Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Can't connect to router

Can't connect to router

loreley

I have now bought 2 Belkin adaptors 1 - the cable type that you can move
around and the other a usb plug in type - both have failed to connect to the
router which is just the other side of a door in fact the pc can see it. All
it picks up is next door's connection. I have an 02 router and 02 have
talked me through everything and they're at a loss too. I'm not very good
with this sort of thing but if anyone can give me any help I would be very
grateful. Incidentally both adaptors have been sent back.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
In most cases the inability to connect results from password not matching.
Start wit the Wireless Security disabled and take it from there.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...