Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Need to create shopping page

Need to create shopping page

Boppy

Any suggestions on how to create a shopping page for some food items?
Up till now I've been hosting a form with SuperSecure but I'm keen now
to find something more sophisticated that can deal with multiple
products and sizes and different delivery addresses. Something that
can add amounts, etc.

This looks like a nice option and easy to use: http://www.phpform.org/

I can't write php but am reasonably confident in Dreamweaver.

Would be interested to hear of solutions other hobbyists/professionals
have used that don't require the brain power of a rocket scientist.

Cheers,
Jo

Richard

Boppy wrote:
> Any suggestions on how to create a shopping page for some food items?
> Up till now I've been hosting a form with SuperSecure but I'm keen now
> to find something more sophisticated that can deal with multiple
> products and sizes and different delivery addresses. Something that
> can add amounts, etc.
>
> This looks like a nice option and easy to use: http://www.phpform.org/
>
> I can't write php but am reasonably confident in Dreamweaver.
>
> Would be interested to hear of solutions other hobbyists/professionals
> have used that don't require the brain power of a rocket scientist.

oscommerce should do all you need, its php so runs almost anywhere that
sells hosting.

Boppy

On Feb 5, 2:36 pm, Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Boppy wrote:
> > Any suggestions on how to create a shopping page for some food items?
> > Up till now I've been hosting a form with SuperSecure but I'm keen now
> > to find something more sophisticated that can deal with multiple
> > products and sizes and different delivery addresses. Something that
> > can add amounts, etc.

> > This looks like a nice option and easy to use:http://www.phpform.org/

> > I can't write php but am reasonably confident in Dreamweaver.

> > Would be interested to hear of solutions other hobbyists/professionals
> > have used that don't require the brain power of a rocket scientist.

> oscommerce should do all you need, its php so runs almost anywhere that
> sells hosting.

Thanks for the suggestion.

simonnz10@gmail.com

On Feb 5, 9:12*pm, Boppy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Feb 5, 2:36 pm, Richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > Boppy wrote:
> > > Any suggestions on how to create a shopping page for some food items?
> > > Up till now I've been hosting a form with SuperSecure but I'm keen now
> > > to find something more sophisticated that can deal with multiple
> > > products and sizes and different delivery addresses. Something that
> > > can add amounts, etc.

> > > This looks like a nice option and easy to use:http://www.phpform.org/

> > > I can't write php but am reasonably confident in Dreamweaver.

> > > Would be interested to hear of solutions other hobbyists/professionals
> > > have used that don't require the brain power of a rocket scientist.

> > oscommerce should do all you need, its php so runs almost anywhere that
> > sells hosting.

> Thanks for the suggestion.

OSCommerce can be a bit of a hassle to install/configure, so make sure
you follow the steps in the installation instruction document.