Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Best cert. to start with? Plz read...

Best cert. to start with? Plz read...

Sh0ck

Hello all. I'd like to get into IT and I'm interested to know which
certification(s) you think would be best for a career-changer. I'm not
expecting to pull down a bunch of $$$ right off the bat, but I'd like to
have SOME kind of certificate just to get my foot in the door somewhere.
Maybe at a computer shop...maybe a help-desk gig....SOMEthing.

What to start with? I was thinking of exam 70-620 (MCTS-Vista) and then
going for the A+ exams (220-601, 602, 603, 604). After that? Dunno yet.

Am I on the right track or WAAY off base? I know it's hard to give a
spot-on answer without knowing anything about me & my experience but I'd
appreciate any input you're willing to share.

TIA

~~Shock~~

Jono

70-620 is a good place to start, i am studying for this at the moment.

news:4989ef61$0$31175$(E-Mail Removed) m...