Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Ad hoc and the internat

Ad hoc and the internat

=?Utf-8?B?RmF0ZW4=?=

I have an ad hoc netweork between two computers. I share the internet as
well. the problem that the internet connection falls to much. for example,
every hour I should refresh the IP because the internet connection is broken.
and the speed of the netwro is never better then 11MBS...
can i find any answer.

Des

"Faten" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have an ad hoc netweork between two computers. I share the internet as
> well. the problem that the internet connection falls to much. for example,
> every hour I should refresh the IP because the internet connection is

broken.
> and the speed of the netwro is never better then 11MBS...
> can i find any answer.

IIRC ad-hoc has a max 11MB depending on wireless card manufacturer.
but it is unlikely you internet access will be much more than 1MB so 11Mb
will be more than you actuall need

Des

=?Utf-8?B?RmF0ZW4=?=

Thanks Des for your valuable information.
what about the frequent Internet break down and the nedd to refresh my IP?