Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > JScript: check if a string contains unicode characters

JScript: check if a string contains unicode characters

Lala

Hi,
I need to check if a string contains unicode characters, and generate
an alert if it does. (I do not want to parse the string to unicode).
Anyone who knows how to do this?

Thanks!

bruce barker

all javascript string are unicode. you can use the charCodeAt() method to
check the range of the character.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...