Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > function call overhead

function call overhead

Eddie Watson

What's the Python function call overhead like?

Eddie Watson
"CLC plonkers in a state of panic!!!"

Default User

The original message in this thread was posted with the intent to
disrupt comp.lang.c by setting follow-ups there. Please either ignore
this thread or change the distribution. Thanks, and sorry our troll has
caused problems in your group.

Brian