Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > New post

New post

Stephen Hall

I'm just trying to post to prepare for the 70-620 exam.

Stephen Hall

Well done
"Stephen Hall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm just trying to post to prepare for the 70-620 exam.

Kline Sphere

>I'm just trying to post to prepare for the 70-620 exam.

ok.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JohnB

"Stephen Hall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well done
> "Stephen Hall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I'm just trying to post to prepare for the 70-620 exam.

Yup, looks like you have what it takes to become a MCSE.

JaR

On 2/3/2009,Stephen Hall said:

> I'm just trying to post to prepare for the 70-620 exam.

Well, that's it then. You're ready!

--
JaR
Tricky part is finding your car keys

Kline Sphere

>> I'm just trying to post to prepare for the 70-620 exam.
>
>Well, that's it then. You're ready!

indeed, he's ready and willing to join the elite and earn those mega
bucks!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Stephen Hall

I'm already and MCSE. I'm trying to upgrade to MCITP Enterprise
Administrator
"JohnB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Stephen Hall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Well done
>> "Stephen Hall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I'm just trying to post to prepare for the 70-620 exam.

> Yup, looks like you have what it takes to become a MCSE.

Frisbee®

Stephen Hall wrote:
> I'm already and MCSE. I'm trying to upgrade to MCITP Enterprise
> Administrator
> "JohnB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Stephen Hall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...

You fail for not middle-poasting. Better luck next time.

>>> Well done
>>> "Stephen Hall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>

>> Yup, looks like you have what it takes to become a MCSE.

Olórin

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eOTRBG%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Stephen Hall wrote:
>> I'm already and MCSE. I'm trying to upgrade to MCITP Enterprise
>> Administrator
>> "JohnB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "Stephen Hall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news(E-Mail Removed)...

> You fail for not middle-poasting. Better luck next time.

>>> Yup, looks like you have what it takes to become a MCSE.

His ass sure is tost...

Kline Sphere

What's wrong with Flippin' burgers?