Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > FA DVDs including Criterions

FA DVDs including Criterions

anthony

Iím shedding some overload and getting some cash for a few carefully-
chosen blu ray discs. So hereís my Ebay offerings. Go to this URL:
http://tinyurl.com/avffwt and click on 'see other items from seller'
for full list.

Although Iím in Australia, most of these are genuine Region 1 USA
discs. Our exchange rate makes purchases from the States very very
cheap. Postage is cheap for the same reason and very fast Ėtypically
only about week from here to the USA.

Hereís the list, grouped by regions. To see them all, just use the
short URL Iíve put next to The Who at Kilburn, then hit Ďsee other
items from same sellerí button. Note special combined postage rates.

REGION 1 (USA, CANADA, JAPAN)
The Who at Kilburn special 2-disc set http://tinyurl.com/avffwt
Casablanca 2 disc
Walkabout Criterion
The Horseís Mouth Criterion
The Adventures of Robin Hood 2-disc
Gigi 2-disc special edition
Once Upon a Time in the West 2-disc special
Fight Club 2-disc
Doris Day Box Set Vol 2 (6 musicals; 6 discs)
Bond Goldfinger
Bond Thunderball
Bond Dr No
Bond Diamonds are Forever
Bond From Russia with Love
Blade Runner directorís cut
Citizen Kane Orson Welles 2-disc set
South Pacific 2-disc Collectorsí Edition including complete longer
roadshow version of movie.

REGION 2 (EUROPE)
Gone to Earth (Powell-Pressburger)
The Counterfeiters Ė new startling 2nd World War story
Get Shorty 2-disc version

REGION 4 (AUSTRALIA AND NZ)
Zulu (finest Paramount transfer, not cheap Public Domain)
Walkabout Madman edition
Agatha Christie Miss Marple A Murder is Announced
Agatha Christie Miss Marple 4.50 from Paddington
Agatha Christie Miss Marple Murder at the Vicarage
Agatha Christie Miss Marple The Body in the Libray
Porridge Ė the Christmas Specials

Archimedes' Lever

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:21:43 -0800 (PST), anthony
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Iím shedding some

This is the WRONG group to post your SPAM into, you retarded bastard!

ebay ALSO has rules against abusing Usenet newsgroups, and I will be
filing a complaint with them as well. Retards like you should not have
access to the Internet as you continually abuse that access.

Keep your retarded SPAM OUT of this group, dipshit. This is NOT a for
sale group, you retarded little bastard. Goddamned Aussie abusive
****tard.

anthony

On Feb 3, 11:41*pm, Archimedes' Lever <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:21:43 -0800 (PST), anthony
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >Iím shedding some

> * This is the WRONG group to post your SPAM into, you retarded bastard!
>
> * ebay ALSO has rules against abusing Usenet newsgroups, and I will be
> filing a complaint with them as well. *Retards like you should not have
> access to the Internet as you continually abuse that access.
>
> * Keep your retarded SPAM OUT of this group, dipshit. *This is NOT a for
> sale group, you retarded little bastard. *Goddamned Aussie abusive
> ****tard.

Thanks for your advice ... I note there's never ever any spam in this
newsgroup, and in fact there's no FAQ rule in this newsgroup against
genuine FA notices which carry advice of interest to its users. I did
check and there's no FAQ at all. By the way, a container load of
genuine Aussie emus has been despatched to your address with
instructions to kick your dunnie door down. Lovely use of language,
by the way. Are remedial classes available down your part of the
world? I'll happily contribute a modest fee towards your potential
self-improvement.

Archimedes' Lever

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:11:11 -0800 (PST), anthony
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Feb 3, 11:41*pm, Archimedes' Lever <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>> On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:21:43 -0800 (PST), anthony
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> >Iím shedding some

>> * This is the WRONG group to post your SPAM into, you retarded bastard!
>>
>> * ebay ALSO has rules against abusing Usenet newsgroups, and I will be
>> filing a complaint with them as well. *Retards like you should not have
>> access to the Internet as you continually abuse that access.
>>
>> * Keep your retarded SPAM OUT of this group, dipshit. *This is NOT a for
>> sale group, you retarded little bastard. *Goddamned Aussie abusive
>> ****tard.

>Thanks for your advice ... I note there's never ever any spam in this
>newsgroup, and in fact there's no FAQ rule in this newsgroup against
>genuine FA

LOOK YOU ****ING RETARD. THERE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A FAQ you retarded
twit!

This IS NOT a for sale group, dumb****tard. EBAY HAS RULES AGAINST
POSTING SPAM IN NON-APPROPRIATE GROUPS, YOU RETARDED LITTLE BASTARD.

> notices which carry advice of interest to its users.

There IS a group charter, not that you would have enough brains to even
know what a Usenet group charter is, dipshit. You likely do not even
know that you are in a Usenet group. Why? Because you are a goddamned
google groups ****ing RETARD! This is not a chat group, dumb****. There
is NO FAQ, DUMB****.

> I did
>check and there's no FAQ at all.

If you knew ANYTHING about Usenet, you would know why, you brainless
twit.

> By the way, a container load of
>genuine Aussie emus has been despatched to your address with
>instructions to kick your dunnie door down.

I see that you are also a goddamned reality retard as well.

> Lovely use of language,

**** you, you group abusing retarded bastard. Your mother should be in
prison for not flushing your retarded ass, the moment she shat you out of
her retarded ass.

>by the way. Are remedial classes available down your part of the
>world?

You're a goddamned idiot. Why don't you simply READ the RULES about
Usnet posts on the EBAY site, you stupid ****?

> I'll happily contribute a modest fee towards your potential
>self-improvement.

I'd happily contribute a baseball bat moving at about 85MPH upside your
retarded head. THAT would be an improvement for the world. YOU don't
****ing matter, you useless piece of ****.

Take your CRAP to the for sale groups. Get a clue, you stupid bastard.

Stan Brown

Tue, 03 Feb 2009 16:47:11 -0800 from Archimedes' Lever
<(E-Mail Removed)>:
> LOOK YOU ****ING RETARD. THERE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A FAQ you retarded
> twit!
>
> This IS NOT a for sale group, dumb****tard. EBAY HAS RULES AGAINST
> POSTING SPAM IN NON-APPROPRIATE GROUPS, YOU RETARDED LITTLE BASTARD.

Something floats into my mind about the cure being worse than the
disease...

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Archimedes' Lever

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 22:53:35 -0500, Stan Brown
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Tue, 03 Feb 2009 16:47:11 -0800 from Archimedes' Lever
><(E-Mail Removed)>:
>> LOOK YOU ****ING RETARD. THERE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A FAQ you retarded
>> twit!
>>
>> This IS NOT a for sale group, dumb****tard. EBAY HAS RULES AGAINST
>> POSTING SPAM IN NON-APPROPRIATE GROUPS, YOU RETARDED LITTLE BASTARD.

>Something floats into my mind about the cure being worse than the
>disease...

That is a turd floating in your mind, dope.

You are the kind of dipshit that thinks it is OK that Iran is using
breeder reactors, and testing ICBM capable missile systems.

You're a real prize.