Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > help with wifi bridge

help with wifi bridge

EverettGMartin EverettGMartin is offline
Junior Member

ok i cant get it to work but here is my configuration

house 1
MODEM > LINKSYS WIFI ROUTER

house 2
my computer has a wireless card and ethernet port, here goes the best i can
HOUSE 1 WIFI SIGNAL > MY WIRELESS CARD
MY ETHERNET PORT > MY LINKSYS WIFI ROUTER INTERNET PORT

im trying to get the internet thru my house(2) with the internet i pay for in house(1)

something to do with ICS and i cannot figure it out, plz help

EDIT: Fixed it i was doing everything right, i just had to disconnect the ethernet port from my wifi router (house 2) and plug it back in, bam thanx for reading tho everyone

Last edited by EverettGMartin; 02-03-2009 at 06:33 AM..