Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > WZCSAPI/WZC-interfaces in VB.NET

WZCSAPI/WZC-interfaces in VB.NET

Jake

Hi,

I would like to use WZC or WZCSAPI-interface in VB code. WZC is defined in
netprov.h but how in VB? WZCSAPI is in wzcsapi.dll but I do not know how to
use needed parameters.

Any help is welcome!

Thanks in Advance,
jake

Arkady Frenkel

Do you want to use it in Windows CE ? That question due to pocketpc group in
your list. In that case interfaces
are define in MSDN ( not sure about VB but for sure in C )

Arkady

"Jake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hi,
>
> I would like to use WZC or WZCSAPI-interface in VB code. WZC is defined
> in
> netprov.h but how in VB? WZCSAPI is in wzcsapi.dll but I do not know how
> use needed parameters.
>
> Any help is welcome!
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> jake

Arkady Frenkel

Just show definitions of functions you want to use in some of VB NGs and
they'll help you to write it in VB
Arkady

"Jake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hi,
>
> I would like to use WZC or WZCSAPI-interface in VB code. WZC is defined
> in
> netprov.h but how in VB? WZCSAPI is in wzcsapi.dll but I do not know how
> use needed parameters.
>
> Any help is welcome!
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> jake

Vijay Visana

see the Wzcsapi.h and make equivelant struct definition in VB and use load
lib Wzcsapi.dll and use the appropriate functions.

Vijay Visana

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...