Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Query

Re: Query

Me

KiwiBrian wrote:
> I have been unable to receive any newsgroups from ihug for several days.
> I am using aioe to send this.
> Comments please from anyone using ihug for newsgroups concerning their
> experience over the last few days.

If you can't get Ihug sorted, then you might be interested in looking at
the news provider that I'm using - albasani. http://albasani.net/
When slingshot's news server faded then died last year, I tried aioe for
a while, but service was very flaky.
Albasani seem to be very reliable.
Limitations with albasani are that you need to register (free), text
only groups, and I think that if you cross-post, then followup-to needs
to be set to one group only (testing with this message, cross-posted to
nz.comp, f/u to nz.general)

ASP.NET won't retrieve query results that depend on union query Eric Nelson ASP .Net 5 02-04-2009 10:51 PM
Trying to query the Address table data of AdventureWorks database from Query Analyzer - need help! Learner ASP .Net 1 01-30-2006 08:58 PM
xpath query query David Gordon XML 2 05-18-2005 03:33 PM
CAML Query: Multiple Query Fields Issue Jon F. ASP .Net Web Services 0 05-12-2004 08:19 PM

Advertisments