Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Help Canon GL1 "REMOVE THE CASSETTE" problem

Help Canon GL1 "REMOVE THE CASSETTE" problem

whod@.

I have a Canon GL1, and the way it appears is that I can put in a
tape and record on it once, but when I try to record on it again
later I keep getting the message "REMOVE THE CASSETTE". It does
the same thing when I try to play the tape. Most of the cassettes
I don't see anything wrong with, but a couple of them had some tape
hanging out of them. Is anyone familiar with this sort of problem?

Thanks,
David