Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ImageButton and Panel at runtime

ImageButton and Panel at runtime

Christian Ista

Hello,

I have a database, a simple table called "FAQ" in this table 3 fields "ID",
"QUESTION" and "ANSWER".

I'd like for all record return by a query display the question next to an
Imagebutton and under this question, the answer is placed in a panel, this
panel is not visible by default.

I'd like when I click on the button show the panel (with the answer in it).

That's work fine when I do all at design time, place, for example 3 panels
and 3 Imagebutton.

But I'd like do that at rutime, if the query return 3 records (example ID
=8, ID = 15, ID = 25) create ImageButton called imgButton8, imgButton15 and
imgButton25. and create 3 panels called panelA8, panelA15 and panelA25.

How to do that ?

Thanks,