Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Friday Night Lights 30 Jan (spoilers)

Friday Night Lights 30 Jan (spoilers)

Stan Brown

WOW -- what a powerful episode.

Smash having to decide between supporting his mom or being supported
by her -- and his mom insisting "that's my job".

Eric telling Tami "I miss the coach's wife" and her replying "I miss
the principal's husband" -- to which he forthrightly says "Touche".

Tim trying to decide whether to join his brother in breaking in to a
construction site to steal copper, or keep his promise to join his
girlfriend at the party.

Then the Taylors coming home, after Eric had refused to put J.D.'s
son in the game and they lost (even though they had never won against
the other school), and finding For Sale signs all over their lawn.

There were others too, but those are the first ones that come to
mind. What a good show!

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Justin

Stan Brown wrote on [Sat, 31 Jan 2009 18:20:42 -0500]:
> WOW -- what a powerful episode.
>
> Smash having to decide between supporting his mom or being supported
> by her -- and his mom insisting "that's my job".
>
> Eric telling Tami "I miss the coach's wife" and her replying "I miss
> the principal's husband" -- to which he forthrightly says "Touche".
>
> Tim trying to decide whether to join his brother in breaking in to a
> construction site to steal copper, or keep his promise to join his
> girlfriend at the party.
>
> Then the Taylors coming home, after Eric had refused to put J.D.'s
> son in the game and they lost (even though they had never won against
> the other school), and finding For Sale signs all over their lawn.
>
> There were others too, but those are the first ones that come to
> mind. What a good show!

It's on DVD?

Stan Brown

Sorry, wrong newsgroup. I thought I had realized in time, because my
newsreader told me it had canceled the article before it went out to
my server, but obviously that was wrong.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/