Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How is possible block an Notebook to use only one SSID and no Othe

How is possible block an Notebook to use only one SSID and no Othe

Robert Opitz

Hello
i see more SSID´s and i wish that the Clients conect ONLY to one Wireless
SSID, and to no Other. How is it possible to configure it.

Sooner Al [MVP]

AFAIK its not easily done and it may be impossible without using something
like SteadyState, from MSFT, to lock down the laptop.

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows – Desktop User Experience)

rights...

"Robert Opitz" wrote:

> Hello
> i see more SSID´s and i wish that the Clients conect ONLY to one Wireless
> SSID, and to no Other. How is it possible to configure it.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Check the original Wireless utility that came with the Wireless card.
Some of them have an entry to force only one connection.
If it does not there is No east way to do so.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...