Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Motherboard problem.

Re: Motherboard problem.

Mike Easter

Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
> Motherboard problem.

The first message (of this subject) had 84 lines and the second message
had 85 lines. Do I need to read/grep both messages and determine the
difference and choose that message which expresses the issue/question the
best, or is it possible that you could succinctly frame your question,
your exact question, in about 5 lines or so, given that we now have almost
170 lines to refer to for background?

--
Mike Easter

Evan Platt

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:26:27 -0800, "Mike Easter" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>The first message (of this subject) had 84 lines and the second message
>had 85 lines.

There's a simple solution, and that is to KF the OP.

chuckcar

"Mike Easter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:glthff$71h$(E-Mail Removed):

> Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
>> Motherboard problem.

> The first message (of this subject) had 84 lines and the second message
> had 85 lines. Do I need to read/grep both messages and determine the
> difference and choose that message which expresses the issue/question
> the best, or is it possible that you could succinctly frame your
> question, your exact question, in about 5 lines or so, given that we now
> have almost 170 lines to refer to for background?

Apparently you hit his tonearm and caught him in a skip on his record.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )