Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > RSA Web Agent

RSA Web Agent

Sree Sree is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I got to install RSA Authentication for Apache web service.
Find below the step done,

1. Configured Virtual Host to port 443
2. Installed RSA WebAgent 5.3 on Apache2 (acetest is authentication successfully)

Now when I enter the protected URL, I get the web page directly(through SSL),
without first being redirected to the RSA authentication page.

Please let me know if i missed out any configuration.

Thanks,
Sree